HELPING KIDS DREAM AGAIN
Vision Smart Kids Summer Camp
Location: Chapman Elementary 27190 SW 140th Ave., Homestead, FL 33032
Dates: Monday – Friday, starting on June 19, 2019 – July 28, 2019
Weekly Rate: $25 per week; 9 hours per day*
Hours of Operation: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Registration Begins: May 5, 2019
SUMMER 2019 is right around the corner. We are looking forward to many FUN activities with our participating youth! Most importantly, we are looking forward to our part in assisting them to stay on track and avoid the summer slide. We will maximize our time with our students by introducing daily literature into their fun filled summer break with us!
Students will be on the following schedule:
- 60 minutes of literature, 4 days a week
- Physical fitness every day for 1 hour
- Life skills twice a week for 1 hour
- One family engagement activity throughout the summer
- Weekly field trips
- Community gardening twice a week for 1 hour
- Enrichment 4 times a week for 1 hour
- Math and science skills building for 4 times a week for 1 hour
- Snack and lunch will be provided for each child Monday through Friday.
Registration* – please click here to start the registration process. Please call our main office at 305-232-6003 if you have any questions or need additional assistance with enrolling your child.
*Registration is limited to 45 students and will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Program Costs: $25 weekly
*All meals, daily snack and lunch, is included along with supplies and six field trips.